“Ox Club Restaurant” means Ox Club Restaurant Phnom Penh.
“Personal Information” means any information in our possession or control that relates directly or indirectly to you (or any other individual) to the extent that you (or such other individual) are identified or identifiable from that information or from other information in our possession.
“Products and Services” means any products or services offered by Ox Club Restaurant.
“We”, “us” or “our” means Ox Club Restaurant.
- Personal Information
1.1 What we collect from you
In order for us to provide you with our Products and Services, we may require you to disclose certain Personal Information, such as:
- personal details such as name, identity card number, age, gender, nationality, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address and other details.
- information in connection with Products and Services you have purchased from us or have registered with us for purchase, services, information, updates, inquiries, etc.
- personal interests or preferences such as language, product or content interests, communicating and marketing preferences.
- other information that are, have been or may be collected by us or which you provide to us, from time to time, in connection with any service, transaction, contest, survey, promotion, questionnaire, forms or communication with us.
- your photo and other image, by way of video surveillance installed in some parts of our premises as part of our security infrastructure.
- your username, password, profile picture and other identifiers to access Ox Club Restaurant mobile application.
- payment information (including bank account or debit/credit card details) when you make payment through our Ox Club Restaurant mobile application, Ox Club Restaurant Card or your e-wallets.
- Information about your general interest by accessing cookies stored on your computer and mobile phone when you visit our website
1.2 How your Personal Information is collected
Your Personal Information may be collected directly from you or your authorized representatives including:
- when you sign up to purchase the Products and Services or register your interest with us to purchase or to obtain information, services and updates on the Products and Services.
- when you sign up to set up your account in our Ox Club Restaurant mobile application.
- when you visit our website or social networking sites.
- when you enter contests, marketing events or respond to surveys, promotions or questionnaires.
- when you play our online games.
- from third party sources such as credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and publicly available sources of information or our brand partners whom we collaborate with
- pursuant to any transaction or inquiry or communication made with or to us.
- when you fill in prize claim forms.
1.3 Purpose of collecting and processing your Personal Information
Your Personal Data will be processed by us or such other third parties (as the case may be) such as our affiliates, sponsors, partners, auditors, consultants, lawyers, advisors, government bodies, or such other relevant parties for the following purposes:
- to process your application, inquiry or request.
- to provide the Products and Services to you including providing you with information and updates.
- for administrative and internal operations purposes (including but not limited to product development, training, testing, research, troubleshooting, accounting and payment) and to facilitate administration and management to give effect to commercial transactions as you may require.
- to respond to your queries.
- to produce data, reports and statistics which have been anonymized or complied in a manner that does not identify you as a specific individual
- to help us monitor and improve our Products and Services.
- to comply with applicable laws, proceedings or inquiries from regulatory authorities, and enforcement agencies.
- to enforce and/or defend any of our rights.
- to maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes.
- to market and promote other products and services that are or may be offered by us or our partners from time to time; and/or
- any other purposes as we may reasonably determine from time to time to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
1.4 Sensitive Personal Data
We do not collect information categorized as “Sensitive Personal Data” from you. In the event the collection of such information (which include medical history and conditions, religion, and political belief) is imminent, we will seek for your explicit consent.
1.5 Necessity of Collection
It is necessary for us to collect and process your Personal Information in order for us to effectively provide the Products and Services to you. If you choose to not supply us with your Personal Information, do not consent to our privacy notice or withdraw your consent herein, we may not be able to provide you with certain products and Services, if at all.
1.6 Data Retention
1.7 Your Consent
To facilitate the purposes above and the provision of Products and Services to you, there may be situations where we are required to, disclose your Personal Information to the following classes of third parties:
- companies within Ox Club Restaurant.
- regulatory authorities and enforcement agencies.
- any court of law or any relevant party in connection with any claim or legal proceedings.
- individuals, companies or organizations that act as our contractors, service providers, consultants, advisors and professional consultants (including without limitation to auditors and lawyers)/
- companies or organizations that assist us in processing your transactions and payments.
- Transfer of Personal Information Outside Cambodia
If in the event where it may be necessary, your Personal Information may be processed by entities outside Cambodia. You hereby consent to us transferring your Personal Information outside of Malaysia, including to the class of third parties set out above.
We will take reasonable steps to safeguard your personal data and to ensure that the third parties will not use the data for any reason other than to provide the services they are contracted to provide.
- Links to Other Websites
- Right to Request for Access to, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request for access to, correction of or deletion of your Personal Information, or withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Information by contacting our Personal Data Protection Officer (in writing) as set out in Section 6 below.
On receipt of your written request, we may require you to provide proof of identity and additional information to enable us to verify your identity.
- How to Contact Us
Head of Shared Services
Ox Club Restaurant Phnom Penh
Street #271 corner Street #400, BKK1, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Mobile: (+855)15 509 222
You may also opt out from receiving marketing or promotional material at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ option provided in our emails.